Thursday, March 5, 2009

Coming Soon!

Boot camp in the Clear Lake area will be held on Saturday mornings April 4 - May 23 (8 sessions).

For now this boot camp will be once a week. Future camps may include 1-2 evenings during the week.

Location is TBD - most likely at a park near Clear Lake or in Nassau Bay.

Pricing will be $10 a session.
  • You can pay up front or bring cash/check to each session.
  • I personally believe in paying up front as it adds a degree of accountability, you don't want to waste your money!
  • You only pay for the sessions you attend: if you know you will only be available for 5 of the sessions, you only have to pay $50 up front. If your schedule changes and you can attend a session you have not paid for, just bring cash/check to the session.

I will update this soon with more information, I just wanted to make the basics available.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or concerns at: megan.thornell@gmail.com

You can also check out my other blog to know more about me: www.texascrossfitter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment